ST MARY’S SCHOOL ICSE
NESBIT ROAD, MAZGAON, MUMBAI – 400 010
The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
- A Fee Payment page help manual has been created. Click on link Fee Payment Manual – St. Mary’s ICSE for details of the process. You may also watch the instructional video alongside.
- Your Username & Password used for Login to School App and Student Dashboard can be used to Login to Fee Payment System. In case you do not have this or have deleted the SMS, please REGISTER again on either the school Android or iOS app to get a SMS with the credentials again.
- After login Parents with more than 1 son will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then logout, login and repeat this for other son.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Parents can choose from Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual plan. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year. The school is NOT offering a MONTHLY payment option. Please do not send a ticket (email) to the help line in this regard as they cannot provide any assistance in this regard.
- The fee payment amount in total for the year is the same irrespective of the plan chosen. This amount is the displayed as the Yearly option. The amounts for the Quarterly and Semi-annual plan are for the installment payable only. Different fee head amounts for the particular installment will be displayed when each installment is payable.
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- RuPay cards have a limit of Rs.25,000. So if you are using this card, kindly be aware that transaction amounts in excess of Rs.25,000 will be DECLINED BY YOUR BANK. This is not our system issue.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to email@example.com and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
- Kindly read the instructions provided in the manual above
- Your Login credentials on the mobile app must be used for fee payment also.
- Fees for the month of April/May 2019 must be paid on or before March 15, 2019 (if opting for monthly or quarterly plan).
- Please note that after due dates, fees not paid will be liable to a surcharge of Rs.100/- only, per defaulting month. However in lieu of change in process no Late Fee will be charged in June’ 18 only.
- Students of class 10 will pay their fees for January 2019 to May 2019 by December 15, 2018
- Computer Fees applicable for students who have opted for computers in classes 9 and 10
- Technical drawing application fees applicable for students who have opted for this subject in classes 9 and 10 will be due in August 2018.
- Corporate Credit/Debit cards and Corporate Bank accounts cannot be used for making payment of fees. Only retail (personal or joint accounts) can be used for fee payment.
Additional pertinent information: