ST MARY’S SCHOOL ICSE
NESBIT ROAD, MAZGAON, MUMBAI – 400 010
The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
- A Fee Payment page help manual has been created. Click on link Fee Payment Manual – St. Mary’s ICSE for details of the process.
- Username & Password used for Login to School App and Student Dashboard can be used to Login to Fee Payment System.
- After login Parents with more than 1 child will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Parents can choose from Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual plan. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year (new admissions can only select Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual plans).
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- RuPay cards have a limit of Rs.25,000. So if you are using this card, kindly be aware that transaction amounts in excess of Rs.25,000 will be DECLINED BY YOUR BANK. This is not our system issue.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to email@example.com and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
A help video on the process is explained below.
- Kindly read the instructions provided in the manual above
- Your Login credentials on the mobile app must be used for fee payment also.
- Fees for the month of April/May 2018 must be paid on or before March 15, 2018 (if opting for monthly or quarterly plan).
- Please note that after due dates, fees not paid will be liable to a surcharge of Rs.100/- only, per defaulting month. However in lieu of change in process no Late Fee will be charged in June’ 17 only.
- Students of class 10 will pay their fees for January 2018 to May 2018 by December 15, 2017
- Computer Fees applicable for students who have opted for computers in classes 9 and 10
- Technical drawing application fees applicable for students who have opted for this subject in classes 9 and 10 will be due in August 2017.
- If your Bank doesn’t appear in the list and you wish to pay by DD, please issue the DD as below:
- Std.1 – 10 – Amount to be in favour of St. Mary’s School ISC
- For Jr. KG and Sr. KG – Amount to be in favour of BSMS ISC Preparatory
- Corporate Credit/Debit cards and Corporate Bank accounts cannot be used for making payment of fees. Only retail (personal or joint accounts) can be used for fee payment.
Additional pertinent information: