Online Application Portal for
St. Mary’s School (I.C.S.E.)
Admissions for 2020-21
Jr.KG & Sr.KG
Application forms for admission to the Kindergarten (Jr.KG)& Preparatory (Sr.KG) will be issued as below.
No admission will be made without an application form.
On-line forms will be available from the school web-site: www.stmarysicse.com
From 1st November, 2019 to 2nd December, 2019. On-line forms will not be available after 2nd December, 2019.
The qualifying age (cut-off dates) for admission are as follows:
Kindergarten (Jr.KG):Children born between 1st October 2015 and 30th September 2016
Preparatory (Sr. KG): Children born between 1st October 2014 and 30th September 2015
Click this button to apply (ONLY during admissions dates mentioned above):
Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form.Parents must bring the original relevant documents along with the self-attested copies mentioned below.
(1) One Passport size photo of the child
(2) One Small size — Family photo
(3) Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
(4) Proof of Residence
(Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport)
(5) Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
(6) Parents’ academic qualification certificates
(7) If any Ex- student/ Alumnus of St Mary’s School, ICSE, – Copy of the School Leaving Certificate
(8)Sibling/ Siblings in St Mary’s School, ICSE, – Copy of the recent report card
(9) Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
(10) Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Application Fees to be paid online
If you are facing technical issues with filling in the form please email us at: [email protected] .
In anticipation of very limited vacancies which might arise in the beginning
of the academic year 2020-2021 in classes Std. 1 to 8, applications from parents are invited.
Parents seeking admission for their ward can click the link below and proceed to fill the admission form: https://intelliadmissions.org/schoolInfo/STMARY-Admissions
|Dates for filling the Admission Form||
Sunday15th March 2020 to
|Dates for completed Admission Forms(along with enclosures) to be couriered to the School Office / deposited in the School Drop Box.||
Wednesday 1st April 2020
15th June 2020
School Drop Box will be available from
Monday to Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Eligibility: (There will be no relaxation of age criteria.)
|Std.||Children born between*|
|1||1st October 2013 and 30th September 2014 (both days inclusive)|
*This is as per the revised G.R. No. RTE 9814 dated 25th JULY 2019 issued by the Government of Maharashtra.
|2||should have successfully completed Std. 1|
|3||should have successfully completed Std. 2|
|4||should have successfully completed Std. 3|
|5||should have successfully completed Std. 4|
|6||should have successfully completed Std. 5|
|7||should have successfully completed Std. 6|
|8||should have successfully completed Std. 7|
Please enclose the Information Sheet in Duplicate along with documents and other requirements:
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- Family photo max width 10cms
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – attested copy
- Proof of residence – attested copy
(Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity bill / Passport)
- Parents’ academic qualification certificates (if any)
- Christians – Baptism Certificate of the child seeking admission
- Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if any)
- Any other relevant documents.
Fr. Dr. Francis Swamy, S.J.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. with
regard to your application for admission.
Selection Process :
You will be informed via SMS and EMAIL of the status of your application.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process.
There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.