Online Application Portal for St. Mary's School (I.C.S.E.)Admissions for 2018-19
Online applications for admission for Grade 1 – 10 to St. Mary’s School (I.C.S.E.) will be accepted from 1 April 2018 at 11:00am to 30 APRIL 2018 at 5pm. Please see the instructions below for a list of documents required to complete the application. There is an online application fee of Rs.100
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO VACANCIES IN ANY OF THESE CLASSES. THE SCHOOL WILL CONTACT YOU SHOULD THERE BE ANY VACANCY. Please do not contact the school office with inquiries of this nature.
You will need to use a desktop/laptop computer to complete the application. You will not be able to submit an application via a mobile/tablet device.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents listed below in order to complete the application form.
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM).
- 1 – Small Size Family photo max width 10 cm.
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH ONLY.
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Ex – students of St Mary’s School, ICSE, must bring their School Leaving certificate.
- Siblings: Recent Report card of brother or Declaration page of School Calendar
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Online non-refundable application fee of Rs.100
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Grade 1||1 October 2011||30 September 2012|
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to Grade 2 and above.
When a child is admitted on a Transfer (Leaving) Certificate he will be placed in a class which the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
- If a pupil has come from a different State of India, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come another country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country.
Selection of ApplicantsYou will be informed via SMS/EMAIL of the status of your application as well as via the school website.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. Also, please do not write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as the technical helpline does not have any information about the fee structure, selection status of candidates or any other details now that the application process is complete.