RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in their insistence upon regularity, punctuality, discipline, personal cleanliness and the preparation of daily lessons.
- Parents are invited to take a keen interest in the academic work of the school and encourage their children to take part in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Parents are informed that occasional reports from teachers are conveniently made in the School Calendar. They are requested to sign them as proof that they have read them.
- Parents are particularly required to sign the Test books, exercise books, Term Reports, or any other similar documents when so requested. Failure to do so, may put their child to great inconvenience. They should also keep an eye on the Non-Attendance and Leave Record. They must make it a point to attend the Parents’ Visiting Days.
- Parents, when called, are obliged to meet teachers at the Parents-to-School days, to take note of how they can better help their wards in their academic progress.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Private tutors must not be engaged without consulting the Principal. Private tuitions from members of the Staff of St Mary’s may only be taken with the explicit written permission of the Principal.
- Parents and guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change of address.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letter, the class and division of their children.
- Parents, please note that all Examination Reports of their children have to be filed and preserved carefully for future necessary reference (College admission, etc). The School is neither bound to issue fresh duplicate reports of the same nor give a statement of marks for consecutive years in the event of reports being lost.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to see their wards or interview their teachers during school hours without the sanction of the authorities. Since members of the Staff should be seen preferably during their ‘non-teaching’ periods, an appointment with a member of the staff should be arranged beforehand.
- Parents are invited and encouraged to participate actively in events organized for the good of the students and the institution.
- Parents are to understand that they cannot dictate to the school authorities. The latter have a right to say on what conditions they will admit or retain pupils in their institution.
PTA LIST FOR 2018-2019
|Principal/President||FR. DR. FRANCIS SWAMY, S.J.|
|Vice President||MR. SHAROOKH CONTRACTOR|
|Ex-officio||MS. CLEMENTINE MONTEIRO|
|Ex-officio||MS. NIRMALA FERNANDES|
|Ex-officio||MS. SANDRA FERNANDES|
|Secretory||MS. CHERYL COLACO|
|Joint Secretary||MS. MANGLITA CHAUHAN|
|Joint Secretary||MS. SHEETAL BAFNA|
|Treasurer||MS. MAMTA KHANDELWAL|
PTA members 2018-19
|KG 1||Rinal Jain|
|KG 2||Parbhavi Jain|
|KG 3||Rashida Bhopalwala|
|KG 4||Dr Madhuri Malvadkar|
|PREP 1||Nafisa Asarwala|
|PREP 2||Shradha Mehra|
|PREP 3||Shanti Monteiro|
|PREP 4||Binita Rele|
|PRINCIPAL||FR. DR FRANCIS SWAMY, S.J.|
|TREASURER||FR. ARUN LOBO, S.J.|
|MS. CLEMENTINE MONTEIRO|
|MS. NIRMALA FERNANDES|
PREP PRIMARY SUPERVISOR
|MS. SANDRA FERNANDES|
|KG||MS. NISHA MENDES|
|PREP||MS. ANITA DESHMUKH|
|1||MR. OSCAR FERNANDES|
|2||MS. KARISHMA UNARKAR|
|3||MS. ASUNTA PEREIRA|
|4||MS. JOANNA AGBAJOH|
|5||MS. SNEHA FERNANDES|
|6||MS. SWAPNA PRADHAN|
|7||MS. SANGITA UPADHYAY|
|8||MS. CHERYL COLACO|
|9||MS. SHARDA SHUKLA|
MR. AUSTINE VAS
MR. S. RAVINDRANATH
The following ten committees were formed for the academic year 2018-2019
|SHANTI MONTEIRO||PREP -3|
|BINITA RELE||PREP- 4|
|7||XTRA CURRICULAR||DIVANGI BOHRA||1-3|
|RASHIDA BHOPALWALA||KG 3|
|SHANTI MONTEIRO||PREP -3|
|9||MEDICAL||DR. MADHURI MALVADKAR||KG -4|
|NAFISA ASARWALA||PREP- 1|