We are proud to announce our new version of our school app on the Google Play store.
Please note – The app is currently ONLY available on the Google play store( for ANDROID users). iOS users can view their child’s information on the Dashboard (link given on the school website)
St. Mary’s School ICSE App Features –
- Exam Time Table
- Class Time Table
The App aims to keep you well informed about your child’s school activities. Some of the benefits include –
- Anytime access to child’s information
- Instant updates from school
- Effective communication channel between school and parents
Steps to Update the School mobile app –
In order to download the school mobile app make sure you have the following:
- Android Phone (4.0 or higher)
- Steady Internet connection
- Sufficient memory on phone
If you have downloaded the app before and just need to update it please follow the below steps
Android Phone –
- Click on the Play Store App on your Android Phone
- Search for “St. Mary’s School ICSE”
- Identify the app with the school logo and click on it
- Click on Update and click on Accept
- Once the app is installed, click on Open to open the app
You can also click the below Google Play icon to get redirected to install/update the app (for Android users)
To access your child’s information please follow the below steps.
- Open the School App and Click on Login
- Type USER ID which you have received over SMS and type your registered mobile no.
- Type in your information which you have received over SMS message and click Login
- Click on Accept Terms and Conditions to continue
- View the your child’s information
PLEASE NOTE –
- Currently the APP IS AVAILABLE ONLY ON ANDROID PHONES. iOS users can view the information on the School Dashboard ( link on School Website)
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOGIN until you have provided your contact information to the school. Provide the details to the class teacher. Updates will only be done once a week and you will be notified by SMS when that happens.
- Please do not try to LOGIN until you have received the SMS with the User ID, Telephone number and Password.
- All passwords are case-sensitive so enter the password e.g. RFTGFM and not rftgfm
- If you DO NOT have an Android mobile phone, you can login via the website link that will be provided on the school homepage.
- You can check a list of Frequently Asked Questions on Intellischools Help Website
- Please do not call the school office for details regarding the mobile app or related issues.